Explore your full potential!
Join “The Conscious Collective” on line community healing experience. Each session features professionals sharing their knowledge; blending body, mind, and spirit. We want to share with you this multidimensional journey, dedicated to stretching the boundaries of limitless possibilities! And as always, our motto encompasses love, joy, and hope.
Chi-Kung for Busy People
1 hour 7 minutes
Teacher Om Prakash John Gilmore
Four Minute Fitness can help you improve your life on all levels. During the workshop participants learn to apply the philosophical underpinnings of: living in the present; experiencing love; expressing gratitude, accepting one's power to heal, and realizing that all is well daily.
During December we have a 30 day challange to do this practice for 10 minutes a day. If you are very busy; if you don't have a lot of time for a long workout; if you are not healthy enough for a full workout program right now, or you just need something that you can do fast that is more effective, the Four Minute Fitness Chi-Kung is for you. Beginning the day doing the Four Minute Fitness workout: doing the stretching, strengthening the muscles, breathing deeply and using the words and visualization that heal and empower us, will make every day more refreshing and vibrant for you.
Along with the 30 day practice, the intro video members receive four additional zoom meetings with John to integrate the principles of Chi Kung with live improving work life balance.
Additional Classes are:
Tuesdays 7 PM EST Dec 1, 8, 15, 22
Email for a Free 30 Day Pass to join us in December
About The Artist Within - discover freedom with creativity, tapping and meditation
You are invited into a 6 month journey in self-care. Nurture your inner artist. Experience support and encourage to manifest the project you've always wanted to create. Transform negative thought patterns into your inner genius.
We meet weekly on Friday's for 90 minute live-streamed class
12 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST
This class is about creating the life we want through Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Meditation and the exercises presented in the book "The Artist Way" The exercises in the book uncover blocks and explore our potential. We are all creative beings, creating our life.
Each week will start with those that want to share intentions and creative goals and receive encouragement and support.
As a group we will pick a topic for that class. Some topics include:
- Meet your inner artist
- Clearing core negative beliefs around being creative
- Not just finding time, but finding the energy to create
- Opening up to Synchronicity
- Strength to say no to "crazy makers"
- When to embrace and when to let go of perfectionism
- Open to the possibilities: cultivating a sense of abundance
The Artist way is book that offers tools for you to self-guide and unclog one’s mental and emotional channels of all the muck that gets in the way of being happy, productive, and creative. It encourages daily journal and written exercises to help you discover hidden interests and talents you never knew you had!
Each class will start with discussion and sharing about where we are at along the path of the program and what our creative goals are.
Basic Principles (from the Artist Way)
1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy.
2. There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life - including ourselves.
3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator's creativity within us and our lives.
4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.
5. Creativity is god's gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to god.
6. The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.
7. When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to god: good orderly direction.
8. As we open our creative channel ourselves to the creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.
9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.
10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from divine source. As we move towards our dreams, we move towards our divinity.
Merritt Massage and Yoga
Jen offers classes in ayurveda, reiki, yoga, meditation, hypnotherapy, emotional freedom technique, kids yoga and massage therapy. She began her healing arts journey in 2001 in massage therapy. Every two years since then she has taken an intensive training.
Her studies include: Massage Therapy at the Institute of Essential Integration and The National Academy of Massage Therapy and Healing Sciences. Yoga at Yandara Yoga Institute. Hypnosis with Sharon Muir. Emotional Freedom Technique at Seeds for Change Wellness Center, Ayurveda Life Counseling at Yoga in Main.
Additional trainings in: Thai Yoga Massage, Myofacial Release with John Barnes, Reiki, Theta healing and the Alba Method.