Each of the seven chakras are governed by spiritual laws, principles of consciousness that we can use to cultivate greater harmony, happiness, and wellbeing in our lives and in the world.
Everything in the universe is made up of energy, that includes every human being living on this planet. That energy swirling inside your body is called Chakra. Chakra is centered starting at the base of your spinal column up to the top of your head.
There are seven major chakras that have a great role in the balance and health of your body. They are responsible for the energy within the range of specific chakra. Here’s the 7 main chakras and their meanings:
The Root Chakra- Muladhara - Stability, Feeling Grounded and Centered
The Sacral Chakra-Svadhishana - Healthy Relationships, Feeling Connected
The Solar Plexus Chakra- Manipura - Healthy sense of self, feeling strong and confident
The Heart Chakra-Anahata - Giving and Receiving Love, Feeling Balanced
The Throat Chakra-Vishuddha - Communicating and Listening
The 3rd Eye Chakra-Ajna - Receiving Intuition, Feeling creative
The Crown Chakra- Sahaswara - Connection to Higher Self, Divine Consciousness
Meditating and being in tune with the life energy or Prana can align any imbalances that you have within your body and mind. Connect to your emotional, physical and spiritual being by meditating using the Chakra Tapestry It will keep your focus on your chakras and deeper consciousness.
- Start by making sure that you’re in a quiet place, enough to keep a focus. Breath in and let the negative energies move away.
- Focus on your lower spine. Imagine a red wheel of light pulsating on that spot. Breath and Relax.
- Slowly move a couple of inches just below your navel. Feel the bright orange wheel of light as you breathe in.
- Just a little inch above your navel, keep your focus and move that rotating yellow spot. This location is where you commonly feel strong emotions such as love and fear.
- As you feel the energy whirling on your focused chakras, slowly move your attention to your chest and imagine that green light connecting to you, your mind and your body. Don’t forget to breath.
- Between your collars is where your next focus. See that blue spinning energy as you breathe in and out.
- Keep your focus as you move to your 3rd eye in between your eyebrows. Look at that indigo light creating a wonderful feeling
- As you move your attention to your head, imagine that radiant color of violet. Connect now to the universe and feel the peace and serenity it gives you.
The Chakra Tapestry will be your guide as you focus your mind and body during your meditation exercises. The bright colors representing the 7 chakras will help you keep your attention on your chakras. Through practice, you will soon master healing and balancing your wheels of spinning energy.
This piece is very handy and versatile. It can be used for the beach, as a wall hanging or on a bed or lounge. This unique fresh design would make a perfect gift and many other uses:
- Beach Blanket
- Picnic Throw
- Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- Large Size Bed Cover
- Meditation / Prayer Shawl
- Table Cloth
✔️Item Type: Tapestry
70cm x 150cm| 27.6in x 59in
150cm x 150cm| 59in x 59in
✔️Material: 100% Cotton
✔️Cleaning Type: Machine Washable,Hand Wash
Focus. Breath in. Decorate your favorite space!